This recipe is like a basic for overnight oats, you can switch it up by for example: use 700dl plantbased milk and 300g mango soygurt instead of 1L, add mango pieces in the bottom and serve with roasted coconutflakes. Or add 8g cinnamon and 63g dried apple pieces, put an applecompot in the bottom and serve with granola. :))
I will load my blender with Leafy Green Powder, Chia Seeds, Just Soy Protein, Hemp Seed Powder and some Raw Cacao.
Sometimes I’ll add Moringa Powder but it does increase my body temperature significantly so I use it when needed.
Then when I’m having my smoothie I’ll prepare eggs in the morning for later in the day.
Hope this helps.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?