This recipe is like a basic for overnight oats, you can switch it up by for example: use 700dl plantbased milk and 300g mango soygurt instead of 1L, add mango pieces in the bottom and serve with roasted coconutflakes. Or add 8g cinnamon and 63g dried apple pieces, put an applecompot in the bottom and serve with granola. :))
I will load my blender with Leafy Green Powder, Chia Seeds, Just Soy Protein, Hemp Seed Powder and some Raw Cacao.
Sometimes I’ll add Moringa Powder but it does increase my body temperature significantly so I use it when needed.
Then when I’m having my smoothie I’ll prepare eggs in the morning for later in the day.
Hope this helps.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?