This recipe is like a basic for overnight oats, you can switch it up by for example: use 700dl plantbased milk and 300g mango soygurt instead of 1L, add mango pieces in the bottom and serve with roasted coconutflakes. Or add 8g cinnamon and 63g dried apple pieces, put an applecompot in the bottom and serve with granola. :))
I will load my blender with Leafy Green Powder, Chia Seeds, Just Soy Protein, Hemp Seed Powder and some Raw Cacao.
Sometimes I’ll add Moringa Powder but it does increase my body temperature significantly so I use it when needed.
Then when I’m having my smoothie I’ll prepare eggs in the morning for later in the day.
Hope this helps.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.