This recipe is like a basic for overnight oats, you can switch it up by for example: use 700dl plantbased milk and 300g mango soygurt instead of 1L, add mango pieces in the bottom and serve with roasted coconutflakes. Or add 8g cinnamon and 63g dried apple pieces, put an applecompot in the bottom and serve with granola. :))
I will load my blender with Leafy Green Powder, Chia Seeds, Just Soy Protein, Hemp Seed Powder and some Raw Cacao.
Sometimes I’ll add Moringa Powder but it does increase my body temperature significantly so I use it when needed.
Then when I’m having my smoothie I’ll prepare eggs in the morning for later in the day.
Hope this helps.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?