Some of the things i eat (depending on what i am doing):
Oatmeal with peanut butter
I wake up at 05:50 when I want to go to the gym, and I don’t feel much like having breakfast at that point. My workout begins at 07:00 or 07:15 and I usually eat one or two bananas and/or a couple muesli bars on my commute.
But I often feel too tired, like depleted, while exercising, especially if doing weight lifting. I often feel very thirsty and like no amount of water will fix this.
When doing cardio, even hard workouts (eg 1 hour elliptical), I don’t miss my breakfast at all.
When running outdoors in the morning I feel like I perform much better with no breakfast at all.
If I would train in the evening, I like to eat after my workout. But thats my preverence. Besides, I like to train in the morning.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?