- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Do you alternate or have a different breakfast everyday?
- What makes a breakfast great?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- How do you find time in morning? I am retired and slow, tired of dishes, and I have to put my coffee down to move around a cold kitchen and eat stuff. My stomach isn’t ready for food until 11:00 am? Is there anyone on this site that is 68 or more?
Some of the things i eat (depending on what i am doing):
Oatmeal with peanut butter
If I would train in the evening, I like to eat after my workout. But thats my preverence. Besides, I like to train in the morning.
I wake up at 05:50 when I want to go to the gym, and I don’t feel much like having breakfast at that point. My workout begins at 07:00 or 07:15 and I usually eat one or two bananas and/or a couple muesli bars on my commute.
But I often feel too tired, like depleted, while exercising, especially if doing weight lifting. I often feel very thirsty and like no amount of water will fix this.
When doing cardio, even hard workouts (eg 1 hour elliptical), I don’t miss my breakfast at all.
When running outdoors in the morning I feel like I perform much better with no breakfast at all.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?