Now, more eating routine is not regular because I am vidong my family so eat what they have. But I still try to incorporate fresh salads, nuts, seeds, healthy fats and proteins
Spinach, avocados, eggs, sometimes cheese.
And water, I drink generally almost 2 lt x day 🙂
Lunch; main dish (rice or pasta plus protein)
Dinner; sandwich with cheese or eggs
In between i eat some fruits and lot of sweets 🙄
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?