Oatmeal, because it’s filling and yummy. You can make different types of oatmeal and put different fruits, nuts and other things in it. It’s fun to make and gives you energy throughout the day. You need it to concentrate at work or school and give you energy to do exercises. 🙂
First of all, I eat 2 almonds, 2 walnuts, 2 raisins, 2 cashew chestnuts and a piece of chocolate. After that, I eat 4 salty biscuits with peanut butter and a glass of orange juice to finish my energized breakfast.
For me, a nice breakfast burrito does the trick. Due to a health condition, I need to keep breakfast vegan, but I get a lot of potassium and protein by using potatoes and beans. It's enough to stimulate my cognition while keeping me full until lunch.
I usually take a cracker because I don't like extensive meals in the morning, but an answer to your question. I would say: bread with some egg and coffee. 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.