- How do you manage to prepare a great breakfast in the morning when you have so little time and you have to hurry up and go to work?
- How do I keep my focus prior to making breakfast in the kitchen? I find myself easily distracted. Also, how can I incorporate more protein in the morning?
- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- Should you eat while doing your work?
- I always need extra energy because my days of work are from 9am-9pm. Needing good energy in the morning. Any good suggestions for a energy start breakfast?
Boiled eggs with yogurt if there is extra 10 minutes to prepare
Clementine and slice of cheese still good
Over that have two boiled eggs. If not then have two half fried eggs with toast bread.
Hard boiled egg (you boil several and keep in fridge for when you’re on the go)
Granola and yoghurt
Ovesná kaše, mléko nebo voda. Oříšky, kokos, chia seminka, ovoce- banán a Jablko. Nekdy přidávám i skořici.
I spread my breakfast variation over the week; the five working days can be anything like:
– peanut butter and honey rye bread sandwich
– multi berry smoothie made with yogurt and coconut milk
– chia seed pudding with fruit slices
– zaatar slices on brown or rye bread with olive oil
On the weekend I have eggs because I have been missing out on Protien for breakfast.
Or brown bread with smocked turkey slice and lettuce.
Or eggs with spinach or avocado
And you can drink your favorate tea or milk with the meal, or just water
If I’ve prepared ahead of time , I often will take a bowl of reheated steel cut oatmeal in the car with me.
1 bowl of cereals with avena or rice milk
1 cup of coffee
1 glass of orange juice
My go-to breakfast is simple, quick, and delicious.
The amount of each ingredient should be suited to your specific daily calorie intake.
3 Cage-free free range eggs
1/4 Orange peppers
1/4 Yellow peppers
1/4 Red peppers
1 cup Broccoli
1 cup Spinach
Extra virgin olive oil
1.) Heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a pan on medium heat
2.) Dice orange, yellow, red peppers
3.) Cut broccoli into small pieces
4.) Put peppers and broccoli into pan.
5.) Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme.
6.) Stir until the colors of the peppers begin looking dull (about 5 minutes)
7.) Add spinach
8.) Add eggs
9.) Continuously stir the contents until the eggs are solid (about 3-5 minutes)
10.) Enjoy your great breakfast!
They already come “wrapped” and ready to go.
With a container of water, I also have a bag of mixed seeds, nuts, and dried fruits, consisting of raw unsalted Sunflower seeds, raw unsalted Pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries. In a loose ratio of 2:2:1.
This is the Basic Mix. To this you can vary the dried Fruit, but too much fruit makes this way, sugary.
Cashew nuts (unsalted) adds “creamy-ish” texture and less dry.
Almonds (drier) and Peanuts (creamy, heavy) changes the flavor profile.
Dehydrated Blueberries or anything dehydrated will have limited bag life.
Try unsalted anything.
Not a fan of Granola.
1 banana, 1/2 pack of frozen berries or mango (for taste), 1 scoop of hemp protein, a teaspoon of cacao nibs and around 500 ml of almond milk. Sounds complex but takes around 2 mins to make and gives you a complete filling breakfast in a snap of the fingers
When I'm really pressed on time I'll grab some fruit, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
Hence we require the best things that boost your energy for longer. Egg is a must for sure. Avoiding too sugery stuffs is essential.
2) Overnight oats with apple, banana and pumpkin spice mix in a one portion container
3) leftover frittata wrapped in lettuce leaf or whole wheat tortilla
Also easy: blend almond milk, berries, a banana, and scoop of either peanut butter or protein powder. I work out and then eat so it’s a great recovery drink.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?