1 banana, 1/2 pack of frozen berries or mango (for taste), 1 scoop of hemp protein, a teaspoon of cacao nibs and around 500 ml of almond milk. Sounds complex but takes around 2 mins to make and gives you a complete filling breakfast in a snap of the fingers
Hence we require the best things that boost your energy for longer. Egg is a must for sure. Avoiding too sugery stuffs is essential.
Boiled eggs with yogurt if there is extra 10 minutes to prepare
Clementine and slice of cheese still good
Hard boiled egg (you boil several and keep in fridge for when you’re on the go)
Granola and yoghurt
I spread my breakfast variation over the week; the five working days can be anything like:
– peanut butter and honey rye bread sandwich
– multi berry smoothie made with yogurt and coconut milk
– chia seed pudding with fruit slices
– zaatar slices on brown or rye bread with olive oil
On the weekend I have eggs because I have been missing out on Protien for breakfast.
They already come “wrapped” and ready to go.
With a container of water, I also have a bag of mixed seeds, nuts, and dried fruits, consisting of raw unsalted Sunflower seeds, raw unsalted Pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries. In a loose ratio of 2:2:1.
This is the Basic Mix. To this you can vary the dried Fruit, but too much fruit makes this way, sugary.
Cashew nuts (unsalted) adds “creamy-ish” texture and less dry.
Almonds (drier) and Peanuts (creamy, heavy) changes the flavor profile.
Dehydrated Blueberries or anything dehydrated will have limited bag life.
Try unsalted anything.
Not a fan of Granola.
Or brown bread with smocked turkey slice and lettuce.
Or eggs with spinach or avocado
And you can drink your favorate tea or milk with the meal, or just water
When I'm really pressed on time I'll grab some fruit, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
Also easy: blend almond milk, berries, a banana, and scoop of either peanut butter or protein powder. I work out and then eat so it’s a great recovery drink.
My go-to breakfast is simple, quick, and delicious.
The amount of each ingredient should be suited to your specific daily calorie intake.
3 Cage-free free range eggs
1/4 Orange peppers
1/4 Yellow peppers
1/4 Red peppers
1 cup Broccoli
1 cup Spinach
Extra virgin olive oil
1.) Heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a pan on medium heat
2.) Dice orange, yellow, red peppers
3.) Cut broccoli into small pieces
4.) Put peppers and broccoli into pan.
5.) Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme.
6.) Stir until the colors of the peppers begin looking dull (about 5 minutes)
7.) Add spinach
8.) Add eggs
9.) Continuously stir the contents until the eggs are solid (about 3-5 minutes)
10.) Enjoy your great breakfast!
1 bowl of cereals with avena or rice milk
1 cup of coffee
1 glass of orange juice
Ovesná kaše, mléko nebo voda. Oříšky, kokos, chia seminka, ovoce- banán a Jablko. Nekdy přidávám i skořici.
2) Overnight oats with apple, banana and pumpkin spice mix in a one portion container
3) leftover frittata wrapped in lettuce leaf or whole wheat tortilla
Over that have two boiled eggs. If not then have two half fried eggs with toast bread.
If I’ve prepared ahead of time , I often will take a bowl of reheated steel cut oatmeal in the car with me.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??