1 banana, 1/2 pack of frozen berries or mango (for taste), 1 scoop of hemp protein, a teaspoon of cacao nibs and around 500 ml of almond milk. Sounds complex but takes around 2 mins to make and gives you a complete filling breakfast in a snap of the fingers
Hence we require the best things that boost your energy for longer. Egg is a must for sure. Avoiding too sugery stuffs is essential.
Boiled eggs with yogurt if there is extra 10 minutes to prepare
Clementine and slice of cheese still good
Hard boiled egg (you boil several and keep in fridge for when you’re on the go)
Granola and yoghurt
I spread my breakfast variation over the week; the five working days can be anything like:
– peanut butter and honey rye bread sandwich
– multi berry smoothie made with yogurt and coconut milk
– chia seed pudding with fruit slices
– zaatar slices on brown or rye bread with olive oil
On the weekend I have eggs because I have been missing out on Protien for breakfast.
They already come “wrapped” and ready to go.
With a container of water, I also have a bag of mixed seeds, nuts, and dried fruits, consisting of raw unsalted Sunflower seeds, raw unsalted Pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries. In a loose ratio of 2:2:1.
This is the Basic Mix. To this you can vary the dried Fruit, but too much fruit makes this way, sugary.
Cashew nuts (unsalted) adds “creamy-ish” texture and less dry.
Almonds (drier) and Peanuts (creamy, heavy) changes the flavor profile.
Dehydrated Blueberries or anything dehydrated will have limited bag life.
Try unsalted anything.
Not a fan of Granola.
Or brown bread with smocked turkey slice and lettuce.
Or eggs with spinach or avocado
And you can drink your favorate tea or milk with the meal, or just water
When I'm really pressed on time I'll grab some fruit, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
Also easy: blend almond milk, berries, a banana, and scoop of either peanut butter or protein powder. I work out and then eat so it’s a great recovery drink.
My go-to breakfast is simple, quick, and delicious.
The amount of each ingredient should be suited to your specific daily calorie intake.
3 Cage-free free range eggs
1/4 Orange peppers
1/4 Yellow peppers
1/4 Red peppers
1 cup Broccoli
1 cup Spinach
Extra virgin olive oil
1.) Heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a pan on medium heat
2.) Dice orange, yellow, red peppers
3.) Cut broccoli into small pieces
4.) Put peppers and broccoli into pan.
5.) Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme.
6.) Stir until the colors of the peppers begin looking dull (about 5 minutes)
7.) Add spinach
8.) Add eggs
9.) Continuously stir the contents until the eggs are solid (about 3-5 minutes)
10.) Enjoy your great breakfast!
1 bowl of cereals with avena or rice milk
1 cup of coffee
1 glass of orange juice
Ovesná kaše, mléko nebo voda. Oříšky, kokos, chia seminka, ovoce- banán a Jablko. Nekdy přidávám i skořici.
2) Overnight oats with apple, banana and pumpkin spice mix in a one portion container
3) leftover frittata wrapped in lettuce leaf or whole wheat tortilla
Over that have two boiled eggs. If not then have two half fried eggs with toast bread.
If I’ve prepared ahead of time , I often will take a bowl of reheated steel cut oatmeal in the car with me.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?