If I have prepared ahead of time I usually have boiled eggs prepared ahead of time and some fruit. If not I grab a piece of fruit and some water to hold me over. Preparation is key though.
I prep my breakfast on Sunday for the whole week. I usually do 2 different batches. #1 scrambled eggs for 2-3 servings and #2 light vanilla yogurt with granola, coconut flakes and crunched chocolate pretzels to add on the day I’m having it. I place the yogurt in 2-3 jars and the separate the other ingredients in containers or zipploc bags.
Getting my breakfast done early and getting it ready the night before. Also having a tea as being a part of my routine to start my day and refresh
Water to start the day, ofc. Then a fruit: any fruit for that matter, some nuts and if possible some cereals and pulses too, a glass of protein shake, and finally tiffin like idly/dosa/pongal/upma etc..
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?