I always eager to go to the gym and make a healthy and fit body💪🏼😚
I decided to go to the gym since last summer but because of Crona virus I can't 😩😟
To be honest , i am not a big fan of weigh lifting and etc(regarding machine) .
your muscles won’t get to recover. but if you work on different groups of muscles each day and not such a heavy workout while taking a break every 3 days then you should be good 🙂
The gym is one of the only safe places to walk/run where I live, as there aren’t sidewalks and the speed limit is dangerously high for outdoor exercise.
So, vary your workouts, including active rest days (30-60 minutes of low intensity movement: walking, yoga, or something like that). Every day doesn’t have to be a “hard” day at the gym.
The first way is the obvious one- working out to the point of injury or serious pain. The body can only take so much strain at a time, so rest and recovery is just as important to the fitness process as the exercise itself, and there needs to be space for it built into any successful gym schedule.
The second way going to the gym too much can become harmful is a little bit more subtle. It’s when you start pushing aside or delaying other things that you need to do in order to go out to the gym. It‘s really easy to fall into that cycle- after all, going to the gym feels like a very tangible positive thing to be doing. You’re getting out of your usual space, focusing on a goal, and getting a lot of physical feedback that makes it really clear that you’re doing something. Because of that, it‘s easy to prioritize going and getting that feedback over something else that might be more nebulous, or more unpleasant to work on.
Of course, in both of these cases, the only one that can determine how much is too much is you. So, I encourage you to engage in some mindfulness next time you go to the gym. Ask yourself some questions on your way there and back- Is there something I’m putting off? Do I feel guilty about avoiding something? Am I sore, or is there an injury creeping up?
The hard part is over, you made it to the gym in the first place and are cementing it in your routine! Now, just start adding in some mindfulness and you’re well on your way to success!
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?