I like to have a manderine and a banana for breakfast as I'm not too big on eating in the mornings. I find it isn't heavy enough to make me feel ill, but more than enough to get enough through till lunch time ❤
I like to eat anything that's homemade. Sometimes I eat bagel with cream cheese butter. Sometimes I like to have a lot of strawberries or other fruits. Other times I eat protein bars or anything that has a lot of protein in it like nuts and stuff.
I am always in a rush with my morning schedule, so finding a good breakfast that doesn’t take long to prepare is hard. Some breakfast recommendations are peanut butter and fruit (banana, apple, etc.). I also find that smoothies are a quick option that can pack in a lot of nutrients. Both options can be changed to bring variety to your breakfast and have helped keep me going on more tiresome mornings.
Avocado toast with an egg and bacon are really good. Or even rice, egg, and bacon. Plue a good bowl of fruit never hurt anyone. How about a smoothie or tea to drink? Just be sure to use one that won't make you sleepy like Chamomile.
Banana smoothies are my favourite! 2 bananas +any other fruit, leafy veg, nuts or seeds! Cocoa or lemon juice are great flavour enhancements!
Another good breakfast idea ,other from oatmeal and plain eggs would be,eggs with bacon/sausages and a cup of tea or a bowl with yoghurt,fruits and some cereal
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?