I like to have a manderine and a banana for breakfast as I'm not too big on eating in the mornings. I find it isn't heavy enough to make me feel ill, but more than enough to get enough through till lunch time ❤
I like to eat anything that's homemade. Sometimes I eat bagel with cream cheese butter. Sometimes I like to have a lot of strawberries or other fruits. Other times I eat protein bars or anything that has a lot of protein in it like nuts and stuff.
I am always in a rush with my morning schedule, so finding a good breakfast that doesn’t take long to prepare is hard. Some breakfast recommendations are peanut butter and fruit (banana, apple, etc.). I also find that smoothies are a quick option that can pack in a lot of nutrients. Both options can be changed to bring variety to your breakfast and have helped keep me going on more tiresome mornings.
Avocado toast with an egg and bacon are really good. Or even rice, egg, and bacon. Plue a good bowl of fruit never hurt anyone. How about a smoothie or tea to drink? Just be sure to use one that won't make you sleepy like Chamomile.
Banana smoothies are my favourite! 2 bananas +any other fruit, leafy veg, nuts or seeds! Cocoa or lemon juice are great flavour enhancements!
Another good breakfast idea ,other from oatmeal and plain eggs would be,eggs with bacon/sausages and a cup of tea or a bowl with yoghurt,fruits and some cereal
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.