I have a protein shake with added nutrients such as vital green powder, Metamucil, mushroom powder, almond milk and whatever else you want. A good protein powder is essential. I use gold standard 100% isolate, and mix it in a blender. I'm vegetarian and I find this is a great breakfast for me as I will usually work out 30mins to 1hr after having it.
I love a wholemeal toast topped with avocado and white beans. Toss the white beans with lemon and olive oil (maybe some parsley and fresh jalapeño) first. Or make hummus or mujadara for breakfast. Beans and lentils are a great source of protein!
Meat is important in a diet but can be replaced with another alternative , other than eggs u can have a share of beans veggies and even dark chocolate
Well honestly I don’t actually know, but maybe you can have a cup of milk, some biscuits, and an apple or a pear, or any fruit you desire! Or maybe you can take an oatmeal with some nuts and fruit!💕
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?