I feel like if I'm done with my dinner a bit earlier, it gets easier to do. Because when I wake up in the morning, I get hungry in 2-3 hours, which makes me hard to focus. Hunger is not my thing. I definitely need to eat to function. So intermittent fasting is good when I adjust it according to myself. And it really makes your body and skin feel good.
I tend to avoid delaying breakfast, as I tend to get heartburn and lazy without it. Plus, nothing gets my mind awake like the smell of coffee and food early in the morning. Also, I prefer to be focused and working at 10:30
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?