- How do you put together a nutritious, energy boosting breakfast if you’re in a rush?
- What if you don`t have time to eat, what do you do?
- what is your go-to, quick and easy breakfast that is hearty and nutritious but packed with flavor?
- Do you eat breakfast every day?
- Any suggestions for a good breakfast that can be prepared the night before?
Eating: 7 minutes
I will plan and prepare my breakfast a week in advance to insure I don’t end up at McDonalds.
I dislike rushing through any of my meals. Mealtimes are a relaxing escape for me. I love taking time to savour & chew my food properly, & usually with a book or a drama episode. Eating time for me is generally 30 to 60 minutes. I am known to be a slow eater. I would have the same plate of food but take double the time my partner/family eats. I am accepting of how I eat now.
But I much prefer taking my time and making a bit of a ritual, enjoying the stages of preparation and eating, especially if I am cooking for someone else.
When it comes to eating it, i ate for presumably 10-15 minutes.
Keep it Simple Sunshine!
Greek yogurt with granola.
28g carbs 17g protein 3g fat.
The carbs may seem a little higher, but it’s breakfast. They get evened out.
She cooks a mixture of eggs, vegetables, and lots of beans (which are high in protein) and then divides it up into containers in the fridge/freezer for the week. That way when I get up I can warm one quickly, and eat it it with very little time spent in the morning.
If the meals are not prepared ahead of time, It typically takes 10 minutes to cook eggs, and have yogurt, cereal or some other high protein food.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?