When it comes to eating it, i ate for presumably 10-15 minutes.
But I much prefer taking my time and making a bit of a ritual, enjoying the stages of preparation and eating, especially if I am cooking for someone else.
I dislike rushing through any of my meals. Mealtimes are a relaxing escape for me. I love taking time to savour & chew my food properly, & usually with a book or a drama episode. Eating time for me is generally 30 to 60 minutes. I am known to be a slow eater. I would have the same plate of food but take double the time my partner/family eats. I am accepting of how I eat now.
She cooks a mixture of eggs, vegetables, and lots of beans (which are high in protein) and then divides it up into containers in the fridge/freezer for the week. That way when I get up I can warm one quickly, and eat it it with very little time spent in the morning.
If the meals are not prepared ahead of time, It typically takes 10 minutes to cook eggs, and have yogurt, cereal or some other high protein food.
Eating: 7 minutes
I will plan and prepare my breakfast a week in advance to insure I don’t end up at McDonalds.
Keep it Simple Sunshine!
Greek yogurt with granola.
28g carbs 17g protein 3g fat.
The carbs may seem a little higher, but it’s breakfast. They get evened out.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?