When it comes to eating it, i ate for presumably 10-15 minutes.
But I much prefer taking my time and making a bit of a ritual, enjoying the stages of preparation and eating, especially if I am cooking for someone else.
I dislike rushing through any of my meals. Mealtimes are a relaxing escape for me. I love taking time to savour & chew my food properly, & usually with a book or a drama episode. Eating time for me is generally 30 to 60 minutes. I am known to be a slow eater. I would have the same plate of food but take double the time my partner/family eats. I am accepting of how I eat now.
She cooks a mixture of eggs, vegetables, and lots of beans (which are high in protein) and then divides it up into containers in the fridge/freezer for the week. That way when I get up I can warm one quickly, and eat it it with very little time spent in the morning.
If the meals are not prepared ahead of time, It typically takes 10 minutes to cook eggs, and have yogurt, cereal or some other high protein food.
Eating: 7 minutes
I will plan and prepare my breakfast a week in advance to insure I don’t end up at McDonalds.
Keep it Simple Sunshine!
Greek yogurt with granola.
28g carbs 17g protein 3g fat.
The carbs may seem a little higher, but it’s breakfast. They get evened out.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??