2) Have an easy backup if you're running late or had a rough start. A baggie of mixed nuts (made night before) and a banana and apple.
3) Have a stash in arms reach in your car for drastic times haha.
two before will add to my success. Another way to contribute to a great breakfast is to write it on my calendar inside of my mother’s planner. Visualization helps me with setting and achieving my goals.
I keep a banana or an apple on my bedside table so I can eat something when I wake up. My train journey takes around 40 minutes so I carry things I can eat on the way, like protein bars, fruits, sandwiches.
The most important thing that will help you eat breakfast regularly is preparation. If you prepare everything the day before, you won't have an excuse to not eat when you wake up the next day.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?