2) Have an easy backup if you're running late or had a rough start. A baggie of mixed nuts (made night before) and a banana and apple.
3) Have a stash in arms reach in your car for drastic times haha.
two before will add to my success. Another way to contribute to a great breakfast is to write it on my calendar inside of my mother’s planner. Visualization helps me with setting and achieving my goals.
I keep a banana or an apple on my bedside table so I can eat something when I wake up. My train journey takes around 40 minutes so I carry things I can eat on the way, like protein bars, fruits, sandwiches.
The most important thing that will help you eat breakfast regularly is preparation. If you prepare everything the day before, you won't have an excuse to not eat when you wake up the next day.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?