Yeah, in the mornings, our bodies have used most of their fuel from the other day, so if wanna have an extra calorie, breakfast is the best meal slot
I do not believe this is considered a heathy breakfast. Peanut butter is high in calories and although it’s composition is high in protein, a breakfast should be something that will fuel your brain until lunch. Eating a combination of fruits and oats or cereals, eggs, and staying hydrated is a more healthy way to start the day
I usually have 2 to 3 I think it depends on the things you are eating it with! Though have everything in moderation there’s no harm in having a bit more than 2! It’s not like you’re eating the whole pot! ❤️
Yes it's healthy but if it is with bread and healthy drinks just 3spoons of it is healthy but i think a little more to eat is better
Umm it’s healthy and I’m pretty sure peanut butter is good for you so yes I think!! Sorry if I did not give you the response you wanted.
i feel like it’s okay if you decide to eat that once, but I doubt it’d be healthy to eat only peanut butter every breakfast 🙂
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?