I love the Starbucks unsweetened cold brew. I’ll put a piece of toast in the toaster while I make my coffee the way I want it. When coffee and toast is ready, I grab all my work stuff and a banana and head out the door. I like the Starbucks ready made cold brew because you pour it in a cup and go. I get unsweetened because I don’t like added sugars in my food. My toast is whole grain no sugar added. Sometimes I butter it, but my favorite is peanut butter on my toast. The banana can be supplemented by any fruit really. This is just my go to.
I order these things called daily harvests which are cups with all you need to make a smoothie. I just toss it into the blender every morning with some milk, and boom! A smoothie. They are kinda pricey though, for $7 per, so you can also just grab or banana, or toast an English muffin and put jam and butter on. Enjoy!
I like to eat soymilk and fruits for the easy breakfast. I prefer eating quiet and relaxed with my loved ones in the nature. But if I have to be in a position of a rush, I would rather be light and comfy than heavy brain snoozing food. Soymilk (or yogurt or pudding) and fruits are comfortable for my stomach and nutritious enough for me. I feel refreshed and light after eating like this.
A yogurt and or a banana. If I can I grab two biscuits as well to eat on the go. And of course a bottle of water always in the bag
A rushed breakfast can range from a Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Muffin to a handful of dried fruit and nuts. Always something caffeine too. I tend to drink unsweet tea, but sometimes it can be a cold brew coffee too.
I always have chiapudding ready in my fridge. Its made of chia seems and soy chocolate milk with a little extra cacao. I usually make enough for 3-4 days of breakfast
Anything I can put in the toaster. Like bread , bagels or waffles. I love a warm breakfast it really makes me feel nourished
An apple or some easy-to-eat fruit to eat on the go. Some night I'll make overnight oats to eat with the fruit the day before
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.