I’m not very organised but it’s easy to stock up on frozen berries/fruit and spinach. And it’s easy to keep a fun of protein. After a few days you start to feel the energy kicking in
I will use unsweetened almond milk, banana and berries for mine, but you can also add all kinds of vegetables. It’s super easy to meal prep, as you can just add all your ingredients for a portion into a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer. Then for breakfast you just add whatever type of dairy free milk you want, blend and go! I will often just throw in some oatmeal and water, since that is always at hand and nutmilks can be expensive. Some people add juice, but if you are worried about carbs, adding more sugar, might not be the way to go! 🙂
You’ll need to mix your own oatmeal for best results: my simplest, cheapest variety is:
Mix it, add water and cover it the evening before. In the morning the oats will have absorbed water. You can also add water and boil it to get warm breakfast.
If you need sweetness, add a teaspoon of honey.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.