I’m not very organised but it’s easy to stock up on frozen berries/fruit and spinach. And it’s easy to keep a fun of protein. After a few days you start to feel the energy kicking in
I will use unsweetened almond milk, banana and berries for mine, but you can also add all kinds of vegetables. It’s super easy to meal prep, as you can just add all your ingredients for a portion into a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer. Then for breakfast you just add whatever type of dairy free milk you want, blend and go! I will often just throw in some oatmeal and water, since that is always at hand and nutmilks can be expensive. Some people add juice, but if you are worried about carbs, adding more sugar, might not be the way to go! 🙂
You’ll need to mix your own oatmeal for best results: my simplest, cheapest variety is:
Mix it, add water and cover it the evening before. In the morning the oats will have absorbed water. You can also add water and boil it to get warm breakfast.
If you need sweetness, add a teaspoon of honey.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?