I’m not very organised but it’s easy to stock up on frozen berries/fruit and spinach. And it’s easy to keep a fun of protein. After a few days you start to feel the energy kicking in
I will use unsweetened almond milk, banana and berries for mine, but you can also add all kinds of vegetables. It’s super easy to meal prep, as you can just add all your ingredients for a portion into a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer. Then for breakfast you just add whatever type of dairy free milk you want, blend and go! I will often just throw in some oatmeal and water, since that is always at hand and nutmilks can be expensive. Some people add juice, but if you are worried about carbs, adding more sugar, might not be the way to go! 🙂
You’ll need to mix your own oatmeal for best results: my simplest, cheapest variety is:
Mix it, add water and cover it the evening before. In the morning the oats will have absorbed water. You can also add water and boil it to get warm breakfast.
If you need sweetness, add a teaspoon of honey.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??