PB and banana smoothie. 1/2 cup milk any kind, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a madjolian date, 1 1/2 tablespoons beanutbutter, banana, 1 cup ice cubes (optional).
Oatmeal with berries in a Tupperware container works well since its nutritious and is easy to store after you are done eating.
Karl Werner O.
My favorite breakfast to eat in the car is a croissant, maybe not because it crumbles a lot… so I love eating almonds… with some dried fruits.
If you are not allergic try some Greek or vanilla yogurt with some granola and fruits otherwise maybe a breakfast cookie there are so many recipes for breakfast cookies maybe give one a try. Hope this was helpful!!! Goodluck!!!
I like to make a sandwich or have a biscuit sandwich if I’m going to eat something substantial + well balanced in the car as I drive
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?