PB and banana smoothie. 1/2 cup milk any kind, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a madjolian date, 1 1/2 tablespoons beanutbutter, banana, 1 cup ice cubes (optional).
Oatmeal with berries in a Tupperware container works well since its nutritious and is easy to store after you are done eating.
Karl Werner O.
My favorite breakfast to eat in the car is a croissant, maybe not because it crumbles a lot… so I love eating almonds… with some dried fruits.
If you are not allergic try some Greek or vanilla yogurt with some granola and fruits otherwise maybe a breakfast cookie there are so many recipes for breakfast cookies maybe give one a try. Hope this was helpful!!! Goodluck!!!
I like to make a sandwich or have a biscuit sandwich if I’m going to eat something substantial + well balanced in the car as I drive
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.