PB and banana smoothie. 1/2 cup milk any kind, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a madjolian date, 1 1/2 tablespoons beanutbutter, banana, 1 cup ice cubes (optional).
Oatmeal with berries in a Tupperware container works well since its nutritious and is easy to store after you are done eating.
Karl Werner O.
My favorite breakfast to eat in the car is a croissant, maybe not because it crumbles a lot… so I love eating almonds… with some dried fruits.
If you are not allergic try some Greek or vanilla yogurt with some granola and fruits otherwise maybe a breakfast cookie there are so many recipes for breakfast cookies maybe give one a try. Hope this was helpful!!! Goodluck!!!
I like to make a sandwich or have a biscuit sandwich if I’m going to eat something substantial + well balanced in the car as I drive
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?