And then more handfuls later as a snack, though I would never get this for myself.
Only the [vanilla optional] almond milk that I would prefer heated gently with honey and sprinkled cinammon.
I don’t eat cereal for breakfast and here is why: it’s full of empty carbs, too much sugar and the so called vitamins are added chemicals. Who knows what and if my body absorbs any of it. Real fruit, eggs (or any other protein) is my daily breakfast. Protein keeps me full, unlike cereal that keeps me hungry or I am hungry an hour later. Fruit has the vitamins my body recognizes and utilizes. I make my eggs in different ways to change it up. When I am in a rush I grab a hard boiled egg (I always have them handy in the fridge). If I have time and want to go fancy I bake a portabella mushroom with spinach, tomato a bit of red onion and add a poached egg, kinda like eggs Benedict without the bread but the mushroom instead.
If I want chocolate, I have good quality chocolate. Just a piece or two to satisfy my cravings.
I hope I don’t sound too harsh. I guess one can tell, I really don’t like cereal 🤪
If you do want to have cereals for breakfast have them once in a while. Oats porridge with low fat milk and a fruit would be a good choice
You could also have muesli with no sugar or salt
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??