I don’t think there’s anything wrong with drinking coffee in the morning. I just think you need to know how you’re going to react to it and if it’s best for what you have planned ahead for your day.
I suppose I’m also pretty lucky in that I enjoy coffee black. Don’t get me wrong a supe’d up coffee from time to time is fine but not on a daily basis.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?