I don’t think there’s anything wrong with drinking coffee in the morning. I just think you need to know how you’re going to react to it and if it’s best for what you have planned ahead for your day.
I suppose I’m also pretty lucky in that I enjoy coffee black. Don’t get me wrong a supe’d up coffee from time to time is fine but not on a daily basis.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?