A fruit smoothie is very good and easy to do. Also you can prepare a toast of avocado if available. A cereal or a egg in sunny side up.
This is hard to admit, but I actually love jimmy dean frozen turkey sausage and egg white breakfast sandwiches. 2 mins is the microwave and you’re ready to go. Have with some berries that you only need to rinse!
Definately overnight oats! You just make it the night before you go to bed and when you wake up they are ready. You can even take them with you and eat them on your way to work!
A granola bar- but make sure to read the nutrition facts and that it's actually healthy (not too much sugar or fat or artificial ingredients). It is also good to prep things the night before that you can pop in the microwave. Like an english muffin with sausage or eggs cups.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?