A fruit smoothie is very good and easy to do. Also you can prepare a toast of avocado if available. A cereal or a egg in sunny side up.
This is hard to admit, but I actually love jimmy dean frozen turkey sausage and egg white breakfast sandwiches. 2 mins is the microwave and you’re ready to go. Have with some berries that you only need to rinse!
Definately overnight oats! You just make it the night before you go to bed and when you wake up they are ready. You can even take them with you and eat them on your way to work!
A granola bar- but make sure to read the nutrition facts and that it's actually healthy (not too much sugar or fat or artificial ingredients). It is also good to prep things the night before that you can pop in the microwave. Like an english muffin with sausage or eggs cups.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?