A fruit smoothie is very good and easy to do. Also you can prepare a toast of avocado if available. A cereal or a egg in sunny side up.
This is hard to admit, but I actually love jimmy dean frozen turkey sausage and egg white breakfast sandwiches. 2 mins is the microwave and you’re ready to go. Have with some berries that you only need to rinse!
Definately overnight oats! You just make it the night before you go to bed and when you wake up they are ready. You can even take them with you and eat them on your way to work!
A granola bar- but make sure to read the nutrition facts and that it's actually healthy (not too much sugar or fat or artificial ingredients). It is also good to prep things the night before that you can pop in the microwave. Like an english muffin with sausage or eggs cups.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.