A breakfast consisting of fruit two half fried eggs and 4 pieces of bread and a glass of milk is healthy filling and will keep u energised through your morning routine
Oatmeal cereal with dried fruit and fresh blueberries with yogurt or organic milk of your choice and ground flaxseeds.
Quickly made breakfast (in 15 min): – cook egg with bread tomato cucumber. -wrap with avocado salade and cheese. – spaghetti carbonara (spaghetti, pancettta, eggs, cheese)
La avena es fácil y rápida de hacer, además la puedes acompañar con frutas y eso la hace más deliciosa. Ponerle crema de cacahuate es un gran si también.🥺
Grabbing a set of various fruits and chopping them up in the morning is very quick and delicious breakfast! The more colorful the better:)
A smoothie is always a good choice to go with, just throw in your favourite fruits, add some milk along with honey (a healthy replacement for sugar) and done! You can also have a healthy sandwich with your favourite veggies and a little cheese in them. Eggs are also a highly nutritious food and you can have them in any way you want: scrambled, poached, boiled or omelette:)
Laura Lee N.
Macrostax has a lot of prepared foods to make on the weekend but I am allergic to eggs so that rules out a bunch of them. Oatmeal is another recommended one that you can make the night before but I don’t do wet and mushy. I stick with a smoothie.
I prepare my breakfast the day before. I usually have an omelet with spinach, cheese, vegetables and coffee or tea because it is easy to prepare
Eggs and a side of fruit. What's take less than 3 minutes to make, and if you prewash your fruit (assortment of berries) for the week and store in a container, then you just add them to your plate! Quick protein and natural sugar!
Well actually I don't know but if you are reading this right now(ofc you are) I want to tell you that you are doing great job ,and keep going ❤️❤️lyyy😘
I am fond of avocado toast with a hard boiled, sliced egg. Also, a bowl of canned peaches with Turkey bacon done in the microwave is good.
I have microwave porridge or mini shredded wheat, they are high in fibre and protein, pair them with a piece of fruit and a coffee
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.