I'd usually have the oatmeal with a healthy helping of peanut butter, a banana, as well as some blueberries.
The omelette is good when you have a little more time in the morning. I'll eat it with some wholegrain toast and my choice of veggies or salad.
Hope this helps and keep at it!
French toast made with 2 slices whole wheat bread, 2 eggs, (soy) milk and cinnamon
longer: banana pancakes with scrambled eggs and fruit cup of coffee and bottle of water
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?