It helps you to flush out the faeces. It helps in indigestion issues. It may better to eat a combination of vitamin C and roughage(fibre-dense) I.e Oranges…or else if you are an athlete you may eat pineapple or grapes…
I would highly recommend eating fibre-dense veg like broccoli, and sweet potatoes. I can imagine sweet potatoes being a life saver because so long as they aren’t covered in salt and excessive amounts of oil they are good for you and provide vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Another great option is almonds, as they are high in fibre, have a good amount of protein, and are rich in vitamins E, B6, niacin and folate, alongside antioxidants. Hope this helps 😊.
I dont know realy i just dont know anything about food and witamina it something I think good idea is trading about it and chips The food you like
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.