It helps you to flush out the faeces. It helps in indigestion issues. It may better to eat a combination of vitamin C and roughage(fibre-dense) I.e Oranges…or else if you are an athlete you may eat pineapple or grapes…
I would highly recommend eating fibre-dense veg like broccoli, and sweet potatoes. I can imagine sweet potatoes being a life saver because so long as they aren’t covered in salt and excessive amounts of oil they are good for you and provide vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Another great option is almonds, as they are high in fibre, have a good amount of protein, and are rich in vitamins E, B6, niacin and folate, alongside antioxidants. Hope this helps 😊.
I dont know realy i just dont know anything about food and witamina it something I think good idea is trading about it and chips The food you like
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?