Depends on your breakfast. Usually a vegetable based and protein packed lunch is best due to being low in glucose and keeping you full/satisfied for a long time (no blood sugar spikes and followed by a crash in blood sugar = ravenous appetite for processed food/high in sugar.
- What are the versatile ways in which you can eat breakfast every morning?
- How do you meal prep without losing your mind? I can never seem to get the motivation.
- What is your quickest most creative breakfast recipe or suggestion?
- What do you normally eat for breakfast?
- Do you make time for a full, big breakfast or prepare a quick, small breakfast?
I would go for a nice salad with arugula, orange slices, some crushed walnuts and a bit of olive oil. It does the trick for me!
Something which contains lots of veggies. A soup might do as well as long as it is not a heavily processed one. Why? Because a breakfast usually contains quite some proteins and carbohydrates to get you going. Vegetables however give you the necessary nutrients to stay healthy and to protects yourself from all kinds of external pressures, think of the vitamines and other elementary building blocks which you more than often don't get out of oats, bread, etc.
Elisane Da Rosa
I’ve struggled with this for a while. You want the lunch to be nutritious enough to get you through the day, but not big enough for you to end up in a food coma. Recently I’ve found that 3oz of salmon, some veggies, and a side of fruit have been great for fueling my body and it tastes great too!
Mostly a light meal some fruits with a little bit of protein or protein with vegetables are really good and will keep you full longer. If you start getting the peckish feeling again go for some nuts, pieces of fruit, or juices.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?