Sometimes more than once a day…
I don't snack much at home (where I am most of the time), and if I do, it is almost always fruit
But, in the spirit of the exercise: Since I don't buy snacks for home, when I smoke a bit of weed (every few weeks), the munchies can resort to cheddar sticks dipped in mustard, if that's what's left. Or oats, etc.
But there's no way I'm going to stop the MJ; the cognitive, creative, concepts, explorations, and insights, are truly one of the best parts of my existence.
But it'd be nice to reduce the binge snacking that frequently comes with it.
Although my aim is to only snack if I am hungry, this doesn’t always happen. Sometimes I still end up snacking out of habit or not being able to tell for sure if I am actually hungry or if the feeling is just a craving (related to things other than hunger).
Now if I ever feel like snacking between meals, it's on something like sunflower seeds or chopped beets with cilantro, and other energizing things that are satisfying, but I don't have that addictive response to. Also, I only do this a few times a week! It's not that I restrict myself, I just get the urge to snack less. That's what I would have to share if you are starting to think about your snacking habits!
Or even half of cake when I feel I need it.
But I don't eat between the meals
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?