I think my life pourpose is not a short lived one. I think it it for a very long time. Since getting a boyfriend and finding my true love, I never realized how lucky I am to have such a simple and easy life. So I belive that I am my friends and lovers safe space to talk to, help, and give emotional support when times are tough or they are feeling low. I belive what I do can help others feel better about themselves and help them mentally and emotionally in the long run.
I completely understand you but honestly for me putting one exact hour per say to eat or to do something ain't that helpful as long as you still eat and keep yourself healthy i think its okay if you don't do things exactly at 9 let say cuz sometimes I wake up at 11 and I have breakfast then
My suggestion is that you eat breakfast beafore you go to bed and when you wake up eat your lunch as usual if you can, or eat a light meal and than eat dinner as usual. I used to have to do so myself, work at night and sleep during the day, and even though i didn't eat a proper lunch, having breakfast and dinner as usual helped me. Plus I brought light snacks and meals to my shift to combat night hunger.
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?