Eggs for breakfast as it’ll slow down the release of the oats!
-Smoothie with chia seeds, hemp and chickpea flower
-organic peanut butter and whole grain toast
-whole grain pancakes
I heard duck eggs have 9g of protein per egg. I was thinking about trying it. I hope it taste like a regular chicken egg
2- hummus on a multigrain toast. The chickpeas with sesame paste in hummus are another plant proteins (supermarkets sell a chocolate flavored hummus to die for)
Sometimes, 2 hours after breakfast, it is nice to eat banana
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??