Eggs for breakfast as it’ll slow down the release of the oats!
-Smoothie with chia seeds, hemp and chickpea flower
-organic peanut butter and whole grain toast
-whole grain pancakes
I heard duck eggs have 9g of protein per egg. I was thinking about trying it. I hope it taste like a regular chicken egg
2- hummus on a multigrain toast. The chickpeas with sesame paste in hummus are another plant proteins (supermarkets sell a chocolate flavored hummus to die for)
Sometimes, 2 hours after breakfast, it is nice to eat banana
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?