I do jeep a full fruit bowl. with a great selection of fruit and varied choices. fruit and some natural yoghurt are a go to for me.
I sometimes do this 'cause I really enjoy eating fruits but I don't have so much time. If I eat some fruit I also eat a complex carb! I of course will do that lots more from now.
If you want to add fruits into your morning meal, consider several minutes after breakfast to eat fruit; becouse it differs in time of digestation. I try to add some higher protein because i want to lose weight and have less carbs in my diet
Nope, but I make sure my diet is balanced like for example if I don't eat fruit in the morning, I eat it at other meal times.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.