I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.