- Finding extra time in my morning is difficult because I enjoy sleep a lot; will exercising after work benefit me just as much as it would in the morning?
- How often do you update/reflect on your to do list? Daily? When it’s finished? Do you keep up a running task list? Do you check it every night or every morning?
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- How can I stretch my arms properly?
- Where is you favorite place to meditate?
It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
- What breakfast do you have that is gluten free – for coelaic?
- What vegetation breakfast had worked well for you?
- What are the best types of food to have to start off the day?
- Any tips on tasty
- What is the least time-consuming way to get a great breakfast?
- Any tips on tasty & fast breakfasts (apart from eggs)? Nothing sweet.
- How do you manage to eat something great when your schedule isn’t flexible, and you need to choose between planning your day and taking time preparing food?
- What is the best breakfast that is both tasty and healthy? I really need some ideas!
- Besides eating protein, what are some substitutes for carbs for breakfast?
- What is the quickest meal to prepare that holds enough nutrients and calories to make it to a late lunch?