It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?