I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?