- What are the benefits of using an app for to do’s versus a notebook?
- I run in the mornings but I want to do some other exercises as well. What are your favorites?
- Do you find guided or silent meditation more effective?
- How do I declutter my living room?
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
- What’s your favourite healthy breakfast?
- What’s a quick and healthy breakfast option?
- What are suitable breakfasts and what is a suitable quantity?
- Do you struggle with the time to prepare and eat breakfast?
- How do I make a healthy meal plan by myself?
- How can you avoid eating too much sugar at breakfast time?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- I want to have freshly squeezed juice every morning along with my breakfast but there is hardly much time to do it all. Is squeezing it the night before okay or does the juice lose its benefits if kept overnight?
- What is the most healthy and quick breakfast?
- Is it healthy to eat eggs every day at breakfast? If not, what can be a good breakfast program for the week?