I think you have to do what’s best for you!
In my earlier years as in my 20’s Yes 30s motherhood No way 40s No 50s Still no
We should walk to our goal like baby steps so don't stop and do it by your method and don't be worry .this kind of questions just make you confused.some times it's better to trust your coach and just do it.
However water, breakfast, exercise in that order maybe a more beneficial way to start the day.
I am wondering why eat a good breakfast comes up again on the afternoon schedule? What do you think about that?
It’s simple because you need energy to exercise. I think if you workout without breakfast earlier in the morning it could be exhausting maybe dangerous for your health.
I don’t have scientific evidence about it but it’s just what came in my mind when I read your question.
I reordered both of them to do exercise before food.
Personally, I do all the stuff on my list out of order, besides the water first thing. Then I check them all off at once.
The breakfast is the first thing you should do, next to drinking water.
Food provides you energy, which you'll need when exercising
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?