1. Tracking my food intake on an app like MyFitnessPal or the like. (Put in everything… even it it isn’t healthy and you don’t want to record it) This drives awareness of the healthy things that I like, and the pitfalls. It also helps me make smarter choices when I do splurge.
2. I have a partner who is trying to eat healthy too. We tend to encourage each other and that sense of accountability keeps me more focused.
Bonus: don’t be too hard on yourself if you fall off track. Just note it in the tracker and move on keeping focused on the end goal.
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?