When not working from home, I have a heavy breakfast to keep me going till afternoon.
Spreading out what you eat all morning will keep cravings away and give you a lot better energy, not to mention it helps you make better choices for the rest of what you eat that day. Along with drinking water, which actually works better than coffee, gets your body energized and awake and ready to take on whatever you have that day (believe me, your adrenals will thank you). Hope that helps!! Happy eating!
Written at the gate of the temple of Delhi 4000 years ago) Eating or entertainment should
have a measure. Not too-much nor too little. You know when you abuse. For a normal man 500 calories is good . Growing man needs more. Elderly needs less.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?