I don't have the time in the morning these days to cook so I either make a pb & j the day before and put it in the fridge or I have a few different bags of nuts and trail mix or brekfast bars put up in my pantry so I'll grab a hand full of mix or grab a bar and head off to start the day ahead if I did have time in the morning I would make biscuits and gravy cause thats what my grandma would make me for breakfast when I lived with her its very good and doesn't involve eggs and you can make the biscuiys from scratch or get a thing of premade biscuits hope this helps
a bagel and cream cheese + sprouts and any other topping totally works for me! drunk a glass of milk or oj with it too..
Absolutely, there are plenty of options! You can soak oats overnight and add some fruit, nuts or even dry fruit. I also like eating peanut butter toast topped with banana slices and a glass of milk (i use soy milk, but any will do). You can also put avocado with tomato slices or any kind of hummus on your toast. There are also plenty of pancake recipes that don’t include eggs. Google for vegan recipes and don’t be scared to substitute ingredients you don’t like.
Yes!! You can make a fruit bowl with honey. Toasts with PB&J. Cereal. Yogurt with granola, fruits, and honey. Bagels with cream cheese and jam. Banana pancakes. Oats. Or my personal favourite, cold pizza. Jk! 😁
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.