Grabbing an apple or banana and a handful of nuts is a go to I’m rushing in the AM. I also will make a protein shake with pre-portioned veggies and fruits. All I do is grab a smoothie bag from the freezer, throw it in the blender with almond milk and protein powder and I’m all set!
Bread is great! Grab a slice of half- or wholegrain bread, toast it if you want, and put on anything you like. Ham and cheese, cheese and tomato, salmon, avocado, boil an egg and use tube caviar if you can get it. You can also put a ham and cheese slice in the microwave for 20-30 seconds to make a cheese melt.
Fruits to start off in the morning are great! Especially when you’re in a rush, an apple or banana offers high nutrition and energy throughout the day. I love to eat yogurt and granola in the mornings, to be honest better than fruit and is my go to. I never get sick of it because of all the diverse flavors there’s to offer.
Any sort of fruit or veggies fresh out the fridge, or any sort of prepackaged yet healthy breakfast bars or somethin for sure. Make some muffins (like blueberry or banana nut!) and have em ready to go for the week!
Personally one of my favorite easy breakfasts is a banana with honey and cinnamon because it's healthy but it is also sweet and pleased my sweet tooth side.
I like to eat a lot of fruit maybe some yogurt and a granola bar or some nuts. You can mix and match fruits yogurts and nuts of your choice to make a filling and low calorie breakfast.
Overnight oats! You make them the night before which makes it super easy for breakfast the next morning. There’s also so many different kinds you can make- chocolate, banana, pumpkin…..the list goes on!
Overnight oats are fantastic. Prep them the night before and they’re ready to go for you in the morning! With a bit of peanut butter theyre filling and delicious!
Ka shume gjerq qe mund te hash ne mengjes.Si pershembull kos me fruta e tersher,buke e thekur mw avokado ose 1 smuthi me 1 lengj portokalli
Yogurt with granola, nuts, berries, or/and fruits, or leave off the yogurt, or the granola, or both. Carrots, celery, or cucumbers with hummus. Leftover veggie dinner dishes such as kale or collards, eaten cold.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?