I normally have breakfast an hour after i have coffee, so around 9am. By then I’ve been breastfeeding night and morning and need some calories.
I usually get up at 8 or 9 kind of depending on my work schedule. Regardless I have breakfast no later than 9-10. This helps me whenever I go to work usually around 11-12, stay fueled until around 2-3 where I need a little bit more od a boost.
It varies but I've been trying to wake up around 8 o'clock and since I'm not to fussed about a specific time, I end up eating around 9. This is beacause I'm approaching breakfast from a habit point of view (I'm trying to stick to completing my habits in a specific order, cause I suspect this will make things easier).
Well, currently around 8:00 AM, but when I was doing contract work it was 7:00 AM. I like getting up earlier, but since everyone is working from home, we try to stagger our start and end times. Sometimes I just get my morning coffee or tea first, then eat my food after meditation and journaling.
I have breakfast at around 9:30-10. Cause I wake up, get lazy about starting my day. After I start my routine, drink water, do yoga, shower and after all that I eat my breakfast
Usually within an hour of waking up, which varies day to day. That hour let's me do yoga and start my morning routine which allows me time to get in tune with my body and hear what it needs to start the day.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.