You need to find something that works for you as everyone’s likes and dietary requirements are different, but my go to is porridge. I often leave everything to soak overnight in the fridge and add some fruit (frozen is a good option here) along with some chopped nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
It is a really comforting way to start the day and it fills me up for longer too compared to toast.
If you find that you typically have to rush in the morning, try to prepare something the night before. I usually enjoy overnight Oats and there are a variety of ways you can make them. From strawberries and cream to Chocolate Brownie and everything in between. It's simple, easy, and ready to eat the following morning. No heating up required. Just don't forget the sweetener!
My resolution is to throw away the sweets and white bread away and to by buy enough good food for at least 2 weeks.
It is very nice to have options for every day. Even if you are in a hurry you can grab an apple or boiled egg from the fridge. Even if you do not have it ready it only takes 7 to 10 minutes…
For me the fastest is Greek yogurt adding walnuts, honey and ground cinnamon.
Have a beautiful morning :)))
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?