You need to find something that works for you as everyone’s likes and dietary requirements are different, but my go to is porridge. I often leave everything to soak overnight in the fridge and add some fruit (frozen is a good option here) along with some chopped nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
It is a really comforting way to start the day and it fills me up for longer too compared to toast.
If you find that you typically have to rush in the morning, try to prepare something the night before. I usually enjoy overnight Oats and there are a variety of ways you can make them. From strawberries and cream to Chocolate Brownie and everything in between. It's simple, easy, and ready to eat the following morning. No heating up required. Just don't forget the sweetener!
My resolution is to throw away the sweets and white bread away and to by buy enough good food for at least 2 weeks.
It is very nice to have options for every day. Even if you are in a hurry you can grab an apple or boiled egg from the fridge. Even if you do not have it ready it only takes 7 to 10 minutes…
For me the fastest is Greek yogurt adding walnuts, honey and ground cinnamon.
Have a beautiful morning :)))
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?