I also make a scrambled egg with vegetables and have a cuppa coffee. So you crack as many eggs as you need to make( I use one) cut up some vegetables(tomatoes, chilies, whatever you like) and cook it in a little oil with salt and pepper.
Another thing that I like is just toast with some butter or margerine but you have to wait until the butter has sorta melted on the warm toast. The best!
You could use this for breakfast if you wanted. Now it may sound weird but it tastes bomb
Avocado on toast then tuna then tomato with salt and pepper just trust me on this one.
Poached eggs are sooo good!
You put some water in a saucepan and then put it on the stove to start to boil.
You need to put a bit of white vinager in, just a splash.
Then with a string spoon you mix around then water so it is like a whirlpool 🌪️.
Then while the water is spinning around you crack the egg in and it will wrap around itself.
Cook the egg for about 2-3 minutes then scoop it out and have it on toast.
With salt and pepper.
And that's all I can think of rn but I enjoyed doing this so thank you and I hope you at least try the toast tunu one 🙂
Any way byeee
Or overnight chia pudding with berrirs
Or overnight oats with nuts
Or coffee + 1 piece of fruit + 1 boiled egg
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?