No I do not. I don’t know how I could include vegetables in breakfast but I could start including more fruit would be best
No, i like a sweet or savoury breakfast.. but that either includes some meat or fruit, smoothies or protein shakes. I would reccomend it though, i do love vegetables. Once my garden grows some peas, ill be having those 😌
I have fruits and sandwiches with veggies, eggs and cheese for a breakfast. but what elsecan I have as morning meal? please share your ideas with me
Sometimes if the food is home-cooked. My food is always canned or processed and the only time I eat "real" food is lunch time or there is money.
No. My breakfast currently consists of oats, milk and protein powder. I might start adding some berries and seeds to improve this nutritional value.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.