Sometimes I don’t eat breakfast on weekdays because I really don’t feel like it but I mostly just cook what I like it’s like fine sometimes we cook it it’s something I like to do a lot in that I wonder if I can be a chef one day so there’s your answer I am really don’t cook like that and I guess only an answer but it’s a lot of things to know what you need to know is that I don’t cook sometimes on the weekdays because I mostly don’t feel like it and I’m not hungry but how I cook it is Sometimes I make some oatmeal how are pancakes waffles or sausages with the fruit.
Well, I go up from bed and drinking my water then I go out and ser what my fridge has to give me this morning and I just take what i feel for eating this morning. I usely take something simpel and fast, but still something that don't make me hungry fast.
i get up way earlier than i need to and i workout. that’s what makes me eat a lot in the morning, providing me with more energy. i allow myself to have enough time to eat and enjoy my meal after my workout, and do little things to make my routine faster, like set out my clothes the night before. that way i have plenty of time to eat and can be refreshed with nutrition throughout the day. i have learned how not eating effects my body greatly, and
I don’t usually eat breakfast but these days I have started to well yk gain weight and actually try to have an appetite sooooo. I usually eat whatever I like. Big or small meal. As long as I eatttt
I prefer to eat something on the go,, especially when I start work early mornings. Something like fruit or a protein bar with a box of orange juice will do me good.
I prepare something quick and easy. Like cereal and milk or oatmeal. A bagel with peanut butter and a glass of orange juice. Basically anything that doesn’t require cooking
I either prepare the breakfast the night before or choose something that’s easy to make, like yoghurt and muesli with fruit.
I usually get my breakfast ready the night before. My weekday "quick" breakfast is usually a greek yogurt with some kind of fruit and granola mixed in. It's super fast, easy, and simple to put together the night before. You could also think out what you want for breakfast at night and then when you wake up you don't have to worry about finding food in a time crunch.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.