I really like toast with an egg on top with some fresh avocadoes and tomatoes on the side. I heard that eggs have a lot of protein that's why I try to have a decent amount of it! Try it out 🙂
I love it when my dad makes his блины – the Russian version of pancakes/crêpes/whatever you might call it. In second place I'd say the fruit salad either my mom or my brother make! With lots of different berries, apples, bananas etc. and yogurt!
My mom used to make me occasionally pancakes with Nutella and I really loved that. However I’ve always done my own breakfast and now in a healthy way.
I think cake. Usually we don't share breakfast because for us it's a fast meal. But when we share, my mom makes the best cakes ever!
Eug Nio N.
A good breakfast cooked by my family is a good one which is some egg and a sausage with one cup of rice to be fulled with some vitamins from it and a water.
The scrambled egg and vegetables my father makes is the best, toss that on the plate with buttered toasted bread and your day is gonna be amazing .
A breakfast burrito would be great. I often make a strawberry banana smoothie with Muscle Milk for protein and green powder. Oatmeal is something healthy that is quick and easy to make at work.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.