with ham and cheese/
with mashed avocado and goat cheese
With butter and salmon
With peanut butter and marmite
Du Kannst Obst und Musli essen! Du Kannst Milch mit Zucker trinken? Viele Eier ist nicht gut fur deine Gesundheit!
If you are not allergic to eggs you can hide them in pancakes or other breakfast goodies I eat one daily because the animal protein stays with me longer
1) Savoury oatmeal or porridge – can be cooked in broth mixed with lentils or other grains, garlic, and onions, then topped with goodies like avocado and salsa.
2) savoury pancakes, similar idea to oatmeal – use a savoury pancake batter and top with your favourites
3) tofu scramble – my favourite version includes hearts of palm, spinach, and tomato, topped off with avocado and salsa.
4) eggless Benedict – pick any recipe for eggs Benedict and replace the egg with something yummy like a big slice of roast yam then top with goodies and a creamy sauce of some sort.
If you can't decide, make a mixed dish in a pan. Mix whatever vegetables, meats, and seasonings sound good. Potatoes make a good base, and go well with a variety of meats, vegetables, and seasonings.
For more ideas, I recommend looking up typical breakfast foods for other countries or cultures. In the UK, baked beans in tomato sauce is commonly served with breakfast. Other cultures often use types of lentils, beans, peas, etc., as a protein base. They can even be ground, mixed, and then fried like pancakes or scrambled eggs.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.