with ham and cheese/
with mashed avocado and goat cheese
With butter and salmon
With peanut butter and marmite
Du Kannst Obst und Musli essen! Du Kannst Milch mit Zucker trinken? Viele Eier ist nicht gut fur deine Gesundheit!
If you are not allergic to eggs you can hide them in pancakes or other breakfast goodies I eat one daily because the animal protein stays with me longer
1) Savoury oatmeal or porridge – can be cooked in broth mixed with lentils or other grains, garlic, and onions, then topped with goodies like avocado and salsa.
2) savoury pancakes, similar idea to oatmeal – use a savoury pancake batter and top with your favourites
3) tofu scramble – my favourite version includes hearts of palm, spinach, and tomato, topped off with avocado and salsa.
4) eggless Benedict – pick any recipe for eggs Benedict and replace the egg with something yummy like a big slice of roast yam then top with goodies and a creamy sauce of some sort.
If you can't decide, make a mixed dish in a pan. Mix whatever vegetables, meats, and seasonings sound good. Potatoes make a good base, and go well with a variety of meats, vegetables, and seasonings.
For more ideas, I recommend looking up typical breakfast foods for other countries or cultures. In the UK, baked beans in tomato sauce is commonly served with breakfast. Other cultures often use types of lentils, beans, peas, etc., as a protein base. They can even be ground, mixed, and then fried like pancakes or scrambled eggs.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?