with ham and cheese/
with mashed avocado and goat cheese
With butter and salmon
With peanut butter and marmite
Du Kannst Obst und Musli essen! Du Kannst Milch mit Zucker trinken? Viele Eier ist nicht gut fur deine Gesundheit!
If you are not allergic to eggs you can hide them in pancakes or other breakfast goodies I eat one daily because the animal protein stays with me longer
1) Savoury oatmeal or porridge – can be cooked in broth mixed with lentils or other grains, garlic, and onions, then topped with goodies like avocado and salsa.
2) savoury pancakes, similar idea to oatmeal – use a savoury pancake batter and top with your favourites
3) tofu scramble – my favourite version includes hearts of palm, spinach, and tomato, topped off with avocado and salsa.
4) eggless Benedict – pick any recipe for eggs Benedict and replace the egg with something yummy like a big slice of roast yam then top with goodies and a creamy sauce of some sort.
If you can't decide, make a mixed dish in a pan. Mix whatever vegetables, meats, and seasonings sound good. Potatoes make a good base, and go well with a variety of meats, vegetables, and seasonings.
For more ideas, I recommend looking up typical breakfast foods for other countries or cultures. In the UK, baked beans in tomato sauce is commonly served with breakfast. Other cultures often use types of lentils, beans, peas, etc., as a protein base. They can even be ground, mixed, and then fried like pancakes or scrambled eggs.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?