with ham and cheese/
with mashed avocado and goat cheese
With butter and salmon
With peanut butter and marmite
Du Kannst Obst und Musli essen! Du Kannst Milch mit Zucker trinken? Viele Eier ist nicht gut fur deine Gesundheit!
If you are not allergic to eggs you can hide them in pancakes or other breakfast goodies I eat one daily because the animal protein stays with me longer
1) Savoury oatmeal or porridge – can be cooked in broth mixed with lentils or other grains, garlic, and onions, then topped with goodies like avocado and salsa.
2) savoury pancakes, similar idea to oatmeal – use a savoury pancake batter and top with your favourites
3) tofu scramble – my favourite version includes hearts of palm, spinach, and tomato, topped off with avocado and salsa.
4) eggless Benedict – pick any recipe for eggs Benedict and replace the egg with something yummy like a big slice of roast yam then top with goodies and a creamy sauce of some sort.
If you can't decide, make a mixed dish in a pan. Mix whatever vegetables, meats, and seasonings sound good. Potatoes make a good base, and go well with a variety of meats, vegetables, and seasonings.
For more ideas, I recommend looking up typical breakfast foods for other countries or cultures. In the UK, baked beans in tomato sauce is commonly served with breakfast. Other cultures often use types of lentils, beans, peas, etc., as a protein base. They can even be ground, mixed, and then fried like pancakes or scrambled eggs.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?