One way to stop hitting the snooze button is to think of something exciting that you will do that day and it will hopefully motivate you to get out of bed
You could start by making some fruit shakes they all taste good you could try strawberry raspberries and banana or If you want something different try a spinach banana and milk smoothie
Mar A S.
A frozen banana, with 1 cup of frozen berries, 1 cup of unflavored unsweetened yogurt, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a tablespoon of almond milk, and a tablespoon of flaxseed meal is a great option! If you want to help clear your digestive tract you can try a smoothie with papaya, pineapple, spinach, orange juice and celery is awesome too!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?