As soon as I wake up, I try to open my blinds and get as much sunlight into my room as possible. I make my bed and put my cat's bed on top of my covers, so I can't get back into bed without disturbing her. Then, I go around my room to turn on all of my decentralized lights – mostly string lights. I'm still working on making sure this translates into doing the rest of my morning routine.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?