As soon as I wake up, I try to open my blinds and get as much sunlight into my room as possible. I make my bed and put my cat's bed on top of my covers, so I can't get back into bed without disturbing her. Then, I go around my room to turn on all of my decentralized lights – mostly string lights. I'm still working on making sure this translates into doing the rest of my morning routine.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?