I year or so ago I decided to lose weight (I lost 60 lbs). I'd long made lunches for others, I started making lunch for myself too, I started buying special (healthy) stuff just for me. In short I started making a commitment to myself and prioritizing things that will make me stronger and happier.
Preparing myself a nice breakfast, sitting down with myself to enjoy it doesn't take all that long, but it does change how I am the whole rest of the day. It's worth the extra few minutes of sleep (you're really not getting any more rest when you hit the snooze button).
For example: a healthy breakfast smoothie on-the-go is far better than a sit-down meal of bacon & eggs.
Make healthy food choices, most of the time, and you'll be fine 🙂
While Eating breakfast on the go, you'll usually miss the gratitude and often you'll be in hurry and won't have the peace of mind.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?