I year or so ago I decided to lose weight (I lost 60 lbs). I'd long made lunches for others, I started making lunch for myself too, I started buying special (healthy) stuff just for me. In short I started making a commitment to myself and prioritizing things that will make me stronger and happier.
Preparing myself a nice breakfast, sitting down with myself to enjoy it doesn't take all that long, but it does change how I am the whole rest of the day. It's worth the extra few minutes of sleep (you're really not getting any more rest when you hit the snooze button).
For example: a healthy breakfast smoothie on-the-go is far better than a sit-down meal of bacon & eggs.
Make healthy food choices, most of the time, and you'll be fine 🙂
While Eating breakfast on the go, you'll usually miss the gratitude and often you'll be in hurry and won't have the peace of mind.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.