I year or so ago I decided to lose weight (I lost 60 lbs). I'd long made lunches for others, I started making lunch for myself too, I started buying special (healthy) stuff just for me. In short I started making a commitment to myself and prioritizing things that will make me stronger and happier.
Preparing myself a nice breakfast, sitting down with myself to enjoy it doesn't take all that long, but it does change how I am the whole rest of the day. It's worth the extra few minutes of sleep (you're really not getting any more rest when you hit the snooze button).
For example: a healthy breakfast smoothie on-the-go is far better than a sit-down meal of bacon & eggs.
Make healthy food choices, most of the time, and you'll be fine 🙂
While Eating breakfast on the go, you'll usually miss the gratitude and often you'll be in hurry and won't have the peace of mind.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??