- What do you eat for a lean protein breakfast?
- Is brunch recommended by anyone over breakfast ?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- Can intermittent fasting be included in this habit? I’d eventually like to move to that habit of eating in a month or so and I know that my first meal of the day would likely be around 12-1pm.
- I’d like to know what everyone is having for breakfast during the week (workdays)?
For example: a healthy breakfast smoothie on-the-go is far better than a sit-down meal of bacon & eggs.
Make healthy food choices, most of the time, and you'll be fine 🙂
While Eating breakfast on the go, you'll usually miss the gratitude and often you'll be in hurry and won't have the peace of mind.
I year or so ago I decided to lose weight (I lost 60 lbs). I'd long made lunches for others, I started making lunch for myself too, I started buying special (healthy) stuff just for me. In short I started making a commitment to myself and prioritizing things that will make me stronger and happier.
Preparing myself a nice breakfast, sitting down with myself to enjoy it doesn't take all that long, but it does change how I am the whole rest of the day. It's worth the extra few minutes of sleep (you're really not getting any more rest when you hit the snooze button).
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.