1 frozen banana ( make’s it creamier)
5 tablespoon of powder baby cereal ( help to get my iron for the day)
2 tablespoon of powded flax- seed ( good for fiber)
1cup of soy milk ( good for protein)
1/4 cupOatmeal ( goog for protein)
1-2cup of frozen fruits
Top it of with water if needed.
And blend all together. Enjoy!
Ready to eat the next morning – you can add a handful of blueberries, a spoon of yoghurt and a sprinkle of walnuts if you fancy.
2) carve up any melon-s.
3) melon mint, toasted fennel seeds and honey.
4) Greek yogurt, fruit and mint.
5) Aramanth porridge, cream and fruit compote
– Rise/Mais/etc. crackers. Tip: don't add only jam, but cheese, ham, peanut butter or whatever proteins source ready to consume.
P.S. Fruits are obvious addition.
Not always I am able to wake up in time for it.
But those days I wake up just 10 mins before I have to leave the house, my fav breakfast is the smoothie.
I have the perfect machine that allows you to mix everything in the cup I am taking with me.
So I just shove all the ingredients in, I go get ready and when I finish I just need to put the lid on and drink my smoothie in the car.
The trick is to leave the basic ingredients easy to reach in a time of hurry and don't panic 😉
– Rise/Mai's/etc crackers. Tip: don't use only jam, but also cheese, ham, peanut butter or whatever proteins source ready to consume.
P.S. fruits are obvious addition.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?