1 frozen banana ( make’s it creamier)
5 tablespoon of powder baby cereal ( help to get my iron for the day)
2 tablespoon of powded flax- seed ( good for fiber)
1cup of soy milk ( good for protein)
1/4 cupOatmeal ( goog for protein)
1-2cup of frozen fruits
Top it of with water if needed.
And blend all together. Enjoy!
Ready to eat the next morning – you can add a handful of blueberries, a spoon of yoghurt and a sprinkle of walnuts if you fancy.
2) carve up any melon-s.
3) melon mint, toasted fennel seeds and honey.
4) Greek yogurt, fruit and mint.
5) Aramanth porridge, cream and fruit compote
– Rise/Mais/etc. crackers. Tip: don't add only jam, but cheese, ham, peanut butter or whatever proteins source ready to consume.
P.S. Fruits are obvious addition.
Not always I am able to wake up in time for it.
But those days I wake up just 10 mins before I have to leave the house, my fav breakfast is the smoothie.
I have the perfect machine that allows you to mix everything in the cup I am taking with me.
So I just shove all the ingredients in, I go get ready and when I finish I just need to put the lid on and drink my smoothie in the car.
The trick is to leave the basic ingredients easy to reach in a time of hurry and don't panic 😉
– Rise/Mai's/etc crackers. Tip: don't use only jam, but also cheese, ham, peanut butter or whatever proteins source ready to consume.
P.S. fruits are obvious addition.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.