A thin spatula helps get under the egg better too.
To start: coat the pan in oil evenly and heat the burner to a medium heat. And wait for the pan to heat up. If you place an egg on a cold pan I notice it thins out too much. This way the egg starts cooking right away.
Wait until the majority of the whites are cooked until you flip. Wait some more until you reach your desired yoke consistency and the white are cooked.
This last part will take some time to experiment with timing on your stove etc. Be patient. Even if the egg broke, it'll still taste good. Spices like curry and basil or just salt and pepper go great in my opinion.
Crack 1 to 4 eggs into a bowl
Heat your pan to medium temperature and coat with butter, olive oil,
spread or cooking spray (whichever you’d like, I prefer butter).
Pour eggs 🥚 🍳 into the hot pan, season🧂 with a little salt and pepper (Reasonable amounts according to your health and fitness needs).
Let cook until desired egg yolk is left.
Serve with 🥯 🍞 🥖 toast/biscuits/bagels/english muffins and 🍇🍐🍑🍍🍅🍊 🍓 🍉 🍌🥝🍎 or with your other desired breakfast items.
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?