A thin spatula helps get under the egg better too.
To start: coat the pan in oil evenly and heat the burner to a medium heat. And wait for the pan to heat up. If you place an egg on a cold pan I notice it thins out too much. This way the egg starts cooking right away.
Wait until the majority of the whites are cooked until you flip. Wait some more until you reach your desired yoke consistency and the white are cooked.
This last part will take some time to experiment with timing on your stove etc. Be patient. Even if the egg broke, it'll still taste good. Spices like curry and basil or just salt and pepper go great in my opinion.
Crack 1 to 4 eggs into a bowl
Heat your pan to medium temperature and coat with butter, olive oil,
spread or cooking spray (whichever you’d like, I prefer butter).
Pour eggs 🥚 🍳 into the hot pan, season🧂 with a little salt and pepper (Reasonable amounts according to your health and fitness needs).
Let cook until desired egg yolk is left.
Serve with 🥯 🍞 🥖 toast/biscuits/bagels/english muffins and 🍇🍐🍑🍍🍅🍊 🍓 🍉 🍌🥝🍎 or with your other desired breakfast items.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?