A thin spatula helps get under the egg better too.
To start: coat the pan in oil evenly and heat the burner to a medium heat. And wait for the pan to heat up. If you place an egg on a cold pan I notice it thins out too much. This way the egg starts cooking right away.
Wait until the majority of the whites are cooked until you flip. Wait some more until you reach your desired yoke consistency and the white are cooked.
This last part will take some time to experiment with timing on your stove etc. Be patient. Even if the egg broke, it'll still taste good. Spices like curry and basil or just salt and pepper go great in my opinion.
Crack 1 to 4 eggs into a bowl
Heat your pan to medium temperature and coat with butter, olive oil,
spread or cooking spray (whichever you’d like, I prefer butter).
Pour eggs 🥚 🍳 into the hot pan, season🧂 with a little salt and pepper (Reasonable amounts according to your health and fitness needs).
Let cook until desired egg yolk is left.
Serve with 🥯 🍞 🥖 toast/biscuits/bagels/english muffins and 🍇🍐🍑🍍🍅🍊 🍓 🍉 🍌🥝🍎 or with your other desired breakfast items.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?