A thin spatula helps get under the egg better too.
To start: coat the pan in oil evenly and heat the burner to a medium heat. And wait for the pan to heat up. If you place an egg on a cold pan I notice it thins out too much. This way the egg starts cooking right away.
Wait until the majority of the whites are cooked until you flip. Wait some more until you reach your desired yoke consistency and the white are cooked.
This last part will take some time to experiment with timing on your stove etc. Be patient. Even if the egg broke, it'll still taste good. Spices like curry and basil or just salt and pepper go great in my opinion.
Crack 1 to 4 eggs into a bowl
Heat your pan to medium temperature and coat with butter, olive oil,
spread or cooking spray (whichever you’d like, I prefer butter).
Pour eggs 🥚 🍳 into the hot pan, season🧂 with a little salt and pepper (Reasonable amounts according to your health and fitness needs).
Let cook until desired egg yolk is left.
Serve with 🥯 🍞 🥖 toast/biscuits/bagels/english muffins and 🍇🍐🍑🍍🍅🍊 🍓 🍉 🍌🥝🍎 or with your other desired breakfast items.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.