I hard boil two eggs the night before so when I wake up in the morning I only have to heat them. Then I grab some fruit or I make myself a toast with nut butter.
Have something prepared from the night before or at least have everything laid out. Porridge is super quick, 3 min in the microwave.
When I’m feeling motivated a smoothie is good to make although, that can make slot of mess for me personally!! I like to make scrambled eggs as they fill me up and are quick and easy to make
Always having a prepared jar of home made müsli (rolled oats, cut up dried fruits, nuts and seeds of your choice) – pour it up in a bowl, pour in milk or substitute of your choice (like almond- or oat-drink), eat.
For breakfast I have a cup of water about 20-30 minutes before I actually eat or put anything in my stomach. Since I’m fasting iv em decided that drinking smoothies in the morning is the best choice for right now.
Making oatmeal or protien pancakes but I think you can plan your breakfast according to your diet and plan it a day before.
C Lio Y.
If making a night before is answering – chia seeds with some kind of milk in a jar. At the morning to cut a fruit or anything else to put on top. And it's ready to take with you to work! (or to Zoom those days ((; …)
Start the kettle and thr toaster oven first. Make sure the kettle is full. Throw in a couple pieces of toast then start the eggs. Eggs are usually scrambled or over easy. Once the eggs are done take out and butter toast. By this point the kettle is boiled and make your tea/ coffee. Grab a banana and there's breakfast, t minus 10 mins
My fastest breakfast routine is healthy, but simple. When I need to go out the door quickly this is what I do: put cornflakes in a bowl (unsweetend) and then some nice healty soy milk with blueberries, banana, and strawberries.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.