For example, this morning, I've done some cookies, without too much sugar it's perfect !
1 tsp dairy free spread or butter
Spinach – I normally use a cube of frozen spinach and cook it in mug for a minute first
Cherry tomatoes – cut in half
Some feta cheese crumbled
Salt and pepper
Mix everything together and cook for 1 min in microwave.
Stir. Cook for another min then done. I normally stir then let sit for a couple of mins before I eat.
If you need to eat on the go you can always put in a wrap.
You can put anything you want lying about in the fridge.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?