1 tsp dairy free spread or butter
Spinach – I normally use a cube of frozen spinach and cook it in mug for a minute first
Cherry tomatoes – cut in half
Some feta cheese crumbled
Salt and pepper
Mix everything together and cook for 1 min in microwave.
Stir. Cook for another min then done. I normally stir then let sit for a couple of mins before I eat.
If you need to eat on the go you can always put in a wrap.
You can put anything you want lying about in the fridge.
- What is an easy breakfast other than protein shakes?
- What do I do when I am still sore from a previous workout?
- Do you think it’s more beneficial for you to stretch in the morning or at night?
- How do you deal with incomplete tasks you set for a particular day?
- What's some good ways to shorten the time between breakfast and exercise?
For example, this morning, I've done some cookies, without too much sugar it's perfect !
- What is your favourite healthy breakfast to eat out at a restaurant?
- What are you’re thought’s on a nice mac and cheese for breakfast? I have that on Saturdays as a comfort breakfast.
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- What does everyone else eat for breakfast?
- What do you think about low-sugar peanut butter for breakfast?
- Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what are some healthy choices for establishing good morning habits and time-saving ideas?
- Do you make your meals the night before to save time?
- Should I eat breakfast while watching TV?
- Why does the Eat a Great Breakfast habit come up before the exercise one in the checklist? Shouldn’t we exercise before eating?
- I always wake up very late in morning and can’t have my breakfast consistently. How can I wake up early in morning?