For example, this morning, I've done some cookies, without too much sugar it's perfect !
1 tsp dairy free spread or butter
Spinach – I normally use a cube of frozen spinach and cook it in mug for a minute first
Cherry tomatoes – cut in half
Some feta cheese crumbled
Salt and pepper
Mix everything together and cook for 1 min in microwave.
Stir. Cook for another min then done. I normally stir then let sit for a couple of mins before I eat.
If you need to eat on the go you can always put in a wrap.
You can put anything you want lying about in the fridge.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?