1 tsp dairy free spread or butter
Spinach – I normally use a cube of frozen spinach and cook it in mug for a minute first
Cherry tomatoes – cut in half
Some feta cheese crumbled
Salt and pepper
Mix everything together and cook for 1 min in microwave.
Stir. Cook for another min then done. I normally stir then let sit for a couple of mins before I eat.
If you need to eat on the go you can always put in a wrap.
You can put anything you want lying about in the fridge.
- Are carbs or breads really important for breakfast? Do you prefer carbs usually for breakfast?
- What can I eat apart from omelettes in the morning?
- What are some good breakfast ideas? And how much should I eat?
- How do you guys start your day?!
- What do you think about low-sugar peanut butter for breakfast?
For example, this morning, I've done some cookies, without too much sugar it's perfect !
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?