No, it is not okay, salad won't give you enough energy as the one you get from protein rich foods like eggs,banana's and apples. It is best you take it in the afternoon or evening since it is light food.
Well a salad is pretty healthy, but I don’t think you would want to have it for breakfast because it might mess up your body.
Yes! As long as it fills you and empowers you through your morning. Adding proteins like boiled eggs, chicken and cheese is a great way to. Of course don't. forget the leafy greens that help us function
Yes, it is as long as it contains protein and veggies. A salad is a good source of vitamins which can make you feel active and energized.
I really don't know. I've almost never had salad for breakfast, I normally hv eggs or break, cereal or oats. Rice is good too. This is because after 6 to 8 hrs of sleep your body is tired and breakfast is the main meal of the day. But if you on a diet or something then idk…
I'd have to say yes to that question, depending upon the ingredients chosen. I believe a chef salad with hard boiled eggs, strips of ham, roast beef and 2 or 3 kinds of cheese will supply the right amount of protein to get you off to a great start in the morning. I also believe that a steady diet of salad in the morning may cause problems in your body over the long run.
Yes. Breakfast doesnt have to consist if so-called breakfast foods. Anything that gives you energy is better than eating nothing
If you're talking about the lettuce being hard or plain, then no you should eat what you enjoy, espaccialy in the mornings it can really boost your mood and make you more productive during the day. So if that's what you like sure enjoy it.
Yes, in order to make it happen you would have to be inventive and choose a type of lettuce that softer and sweeter, added with cucumber, avocado, fruits and nuts
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.