If you are able to do that, here it is: overnight oats. You just put your oats in a bowl, fill it with the milk of your choice (or even just some water), and throw in some toppings: nuts and seeds, fruit (dried, fresh or frozen. The great thing with overnight oats is that your frozen fruit can thaw at the same time your oats are soaking overnight). You can also add yogurt if you like.
You can eat them cold the next morning, or throw them in the microwave first. You only have your bowl to clean.
If, however even that is too much, any combination of nuts and seeds, nut mixes, fruit, yugurt, etc will do it, and you can even eat them directly from the packaging. ZERO prep and cleaning required. A generic nut mix with a healthy dose of walnuts and dried cranberries, plus a banana is my favorite in this situation.
Or you can eat great fruit, yogurt or a slice of toast and favorite meat
No matter what make sure its healthy and you eat breakfast everyday
It was also easy, because I usually always have milk and oats could be purchased in huge packaging. On the weekend, I prefer to have banana, pineapple, berries with plain Greek yogurt. I was trying fruits with peanut butter, but it's too sweet and too fatty to my taste.
Overnight Oatmeal is prepped the night before and stored in the fridge overnight in a container you can take on the go.
Making eggs in the morning can take some time and requires cleanup. Instead, you can pre-make egg dishes that you portion and refrigerate, then just microwave in the morning.
Try making a Quiche, Frittata, or Muffin Tin Egg Cups
Some other quick and easy options are Protein Shakes, Peanut Butter on Toast, and Avocado on Toast.
I hope this helps you find a good breakfast that works for you!
My quick breakfast consists of a banana with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter smeared on as I go, or a healthy protein bar. Honestly though, most days I try to fast until lunch, just getting by with a couple cups of black coffee.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?