If you are able to do that, here it is: overnight oats. You just put your oats in a bowl, fill it with the milk of your choice (or even just some water), and throw in some toppings: nuts and seeds, fruit (dried, fresh or frozen. The great thing with overnight oats is that your frozen fruit can thaw at the same time your oats are soaking overnight). You can also add yogurt if you like.
You can eat them cold the next morning, or throw them in the microwave first. You only have your bowl to clean.
If, however even that is too much, any combination of nuts and seeds, nut mixes, fruit, yugurt, etc will do it, and you can even eat them directly from the packaging. ZERO prep and cleaning required. A generic nut mix with a healthy dose of walnuts and dried cranberries, plus a banana is my favorite in this situation.
Or you can eat great fruit, yogurt or a slice of toast and favorite meat
No matter what make sure its healthy and you eat breakfast everyday
It was also easy, because I usually always have milk and oats could be purchased in huge packaging. On the weekend, I prefer to have banana, pineapple, berries with plain Greek yogurt. I was trying fruits with peanut butter, but it's too sweet and too fatty to my taste.
Overnight Oatmeal is prepped the night before and stored in the fridge overnight in a container you can take on the go.
Making eggs in the morning can take some time and requires cleanup. Instead, you can pre-make egg dishes that you portion and refrigerate, then just microwave in the morning.
Try making a Quiche, Frittata, or Muffin Tin Egg Cups
Some other quick and easy options are Protein Shakes, Peanut Butter on Toast, and Avocado on Toast.
I hope this helps you find a good breakfast that works for you!
My quick breakfast consists of a banana with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter smeared on as I go, or a healthy protein bar. Honestly though, most days I try to fast until lunch, just getting by with a couple cups of black coffee.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?