Steel cut oats with fresh fruit cut up tiny, chia seeds, coconut milk, and roasted hazelnuts. I eat this every day. It doesn’t take long if you make a big batch of oatmeal on the weekend and reheat some of it each weekday.
- What are your favorite breakfast ideas on the go and when you have time? I love cooking some over medium eggs and serving with cheese and some avocado.
- Do you aim for protein or carbohydrates at breakfast? How long does that last you through the day?
- Do you tend to make or assemble your meal in the morning or do you make it the night before?
- What do you do if you somehow miss your breakfast?
- What specifically do you feel makes it s great breakfast?
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?