Make more adjustment on how i could handle the situation to be a better person on how i could make myself more comfortable, little by little will be a vegetarian so my body will not be force.
Healthy breakfasts can include standard fruits and vegetables but you could also try healthy breakfast muffins. Cereal without to much sugar are also good.
Being a vegetarian has nothing to do with improving every day. Eating a good diet is a good thing to do to improve your health. Also the energy that you attain from eating legumes and grains will form a complete protein and can be just as good as eating meat.
I'm assuming this is about diet. Incorporate more fresh fruits and veg into your diet and look up new healthy recipes to try out
Do some research on plants that have complimenting protein structures. Most plants on their own aren't very good protein sources, but when eaten with other specific plants, their proteins mix to form stronger proteins found in meat
Your morning routine? Well there's lots of vegetarian options for breakfast food out there. Yesterday I had a banana with a spoonful of peanut butter. But there's several leafy greens that are protein packed apparently, like kale and spinach. Also a handful of nuts is good protein. Legumes are as well and the protein keeps you full until lunch. I would try whole wheat toast with cheese or peanut butter as well. And I am sure there's lots of great recipes online for vegetarian options in the morning that are healthy.
What I do is go online to see what vegetarian ideas people have that work for them. Personally, I am vegetarian as well and eggs and fruit seem to work for me. I feel full and energized
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?